We had one of my favorite food for dinner, and everyone came! Sergio cooked us stir fry in the disk... I could eat it all day, everyday and never get bored. It is soooo good. It was eaten all up! A definite hit! We then did presents and head to bed.
The next day, we spent the entire day at Zion National Park. It was so great! I did have to do a project for my Geology class, so I got to spend time with my family and do "homework". Two birds with one stone!
Erik and Sergio cooking the wonderful dinner! They both are the best!
The whiney teenagers.... yes that includes Justin.
Me and baby Mckinley! I love her to death!
Deer right by the hiking trail! Korbin is such a cutie, and I am so glad we are besties! I might just think that because he was tired and wanted me to carry him, but I will take what I can get! :)
Korbin and Grandma Shelly
A web of love locks that lovers can buy and lock on the chain. They only lock once and you can never open them, symbolizing an eternal love.
Oh those marshmallows made the hikes much more enjoyable!
The love of my life! He's the best!
Oh just little Jazzy, having a hamburger for lunch.
My best friend Jenny. She is the cutest and best sista!
Adorbs
Kassidy and uncle Kurt. I am so glad he was able to come and play with us for the weekend.
I just love my little brother Danny. He is so loving and talented!
My bestie Jasmin, I love her to pieces and am SOOO grateful to have her for a sister!
Robyn and Mckinley
Grandma Shelly helping Korbin "climb" up the rocks.
The kiddies on the tram. We spent a lot of time on it, but it was a lot of fun and the kids loved it!
Brothers Kurt and Kevin.
Oh just stopping to take a little picture. We were the "slow" ones in the group... haha
Me and Korby.... Best friends.
Mom and Danny at dinner.
Love that Mom!
Erik and Stacie bought a lock to put on the love chain!
So cute! Twoooo Looooveee.... :)
I was so happy to get to spend my birthday with so many people that love me. It was great that I got to share it with Mckinley, she is so adorable! I feel so blessed that everyone would travel such a great distance to be with us for the weekend. It's hard for us to be so far away from them sometimes. Looks like we will have to find another national park to visit next year for my birthday, this is becoming a wonderful tradition!
Love, The Ricos






























No comments:
Post a Comment