Background

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Homestead 2013

I know I've been a horrible slacker and haven't written in a long, long time. But I am trying to mend my ways and am going to make a post OVERLOAD! I just don't want to miss out on these wonderful life experiences.

We finally got together for our Hicken family vacation in July. It was so great to have everyone together, I just love my family so much. Grandpa and Grandma decided that our family Vacation would be at Homestead Resort in Heber, Utah. I haven't been there since I was a kid, and it was great to have all the memories flood back, and of course make new ones.

We swam, hiked, played at the park, ate fancy lunches, played games, ate food, went tubing, told stories, watched movies... and much much more! It was great, and far too short. I can't wait to go back again soon. Here are some wonderful pictures:

Grandpa and Mckinley are practically inseparable. They both love each other so much! It's adorable!

Brother Kevin, his beautiful wife Britanna and their adorable cutie Luke. I'm so glad they came, we just don't get to spend as much time with them and we wish we could!

Sister Robyn, Kevin and their adorable family Kassidy, Korbin, and Mckinley.

My mama and her two boys Danny and Kevin. They are all so cute! She is just amazing.

My mom and her kids. Its been a long time since we have had a picture together. I love them so much.

Me and the Hubby. Love him to pieces. I don't know what my life would be like without him.

Grandma and Grandpa Hicken. The best people I know. 

Kevin and Kassidy above the crater at Homestead. I guess I didn't get any pictures of the inside.... 
:(

We got to celebrate Korbin's 3rd birthday. He is so big!

Us "big" kids decided to go river rafting down Provo river. It was some serious business. Everyone makes fun of me, but I thought it was awful. I shall never go again.

Sara, Sydney, Karina, Kevin and Danny

Justin and I before the crazy river rafting attempt. Look how calm we are. I got raped by a tree and nearly drowned.... It was traumatic. The water was FREEZING! Sydney got sucked under the tube and had to be pulled out... it was nuts I tell you!

My favorite kiddies at Scheels. Aren't they cute?!!

Look who's learning how to crawl?

The whole gang! Even Emily stayed and played with us, I am so glad!

I love my family more than anything! Thanks for reading!
The Ricos

No comments:

Post a Comment