Background

Monday, July 22, 2013

Alison's Wedding

The lucky thing about living here in Cedar City is that even though we are far away from our families up north, we are closer to some of Justin's family in Las Vegas. One of Justin's "cousins" (well, I'm not really sure about how they are related, but "cousin" works best) made the amazing decision to get married to the love of her life and eventually work towards getting married in the temple in a year. We couldn't be more proud. We headed down a day early to help get ready for the wedding, and I am so glad we did! It was great to get to spend more time, and get to know his family better. They are all so great! I'm not going to lie, it was a bit hecktic at times, but super great and the wedding was absolutely beautiful as well as the bride!

We had a little bit of fun taking pictures with the bouquet in the kitchen. This guy is my best friend in the whole world. 

Ryanne, Liz, and Arianna, the beautiful bridesmaids.


Liz and Arianna made this cake from scratch and it was amazing! Justin and I did the flower arranging... TEAMWORK!


Love this shot, the cake looks amazing!

Liz chatting with some wedding guests. That lady has a dragon in her hair... awesome.

Mawwiage.... is what bwings us towgewa today.....

I absolutely LOVE these girls! We had so much fun making the sewing, making the cake and watching movies together! 

The wedding kiss. Alison and David are perfect for each other!

Some random flowers.


The wedding toast....

Such a beautiful wedding ceremony. So glad we could be a part of it. 

We love our family and am so grateful that we got to be a part of this wedding. We definitely need to spend more time with them! We love our Vegas famliy!

Thanks for reading!! 

The Rico's 

No comments:

Post a Comment