So much time in the car... But I am so proud of those guys for being so squished in the back the whole time! I'm Sorry!
We waited all day for this buffet... It was well worth the wait.
Such an adorbs couple! Love you guys!
I definitely love my husband!
Uh Jen.... I think you have something on your face....
Creepy huge fish-thingy...
It was so hot, we had to take a couple breaks inside... SO. HOT.
The gardens at the Bellagio
It was so hot, we were all sweating out our eyeballs!
It's a little washed out, but it's my favorite.
Breakfast at Denny's. Brings back so many memories of good ole' Ephraim.
My best friend! I can't believe all the things we have been through together, and she still loves me!
We decided to make a stop at Madame Tussaud's wax museum.. Just me and my two favorite girls with Sandra Bullock. I love her.
Lucas and Will Smith. He is such a dork... Funny ginger.
Just the two Latino's.... Very cute.
HAHAHAHHA!! Heidi and Hugh Heffner.... Cute little Playboy Bunny.
I was sweating very much, but just had to get a picture with Lady Gaga.
Funny Musical playing in Vegas, I kinda wish we got to see it.
Seriously.... SO hot.
My winning from Circus Circus... I ROCK at carnival games!
Oh just me and my bestie Heidi "gambling".... haha
Mmmmm.... Fish.
Oh Mad Hatter... You are to funny! Pip Pip CHEERIO!!
Just partying up as Playboy Bunnies... We are so hot.
Babe Ruth.... Cute
Cowgirl Jen and Elvis.
We HAD to get a pick with the Blue Man Group because we went and saw them on our honeymoon an loved them!
Our favorite witch from Hocus Pocus... This is us being witches.
Thor... So sexy.
We is on the MOOON!
Giant Hot Tamales.. Day Made.
Match made in heaven....
I like candy.
Lucas is the real Queen of the desert....
Overall, it was the most awesome, and shortest weekend ever! I definitely wish i could have gone longer! Best friends FOR-EV-A!
No comments:
Post a Comment