Background

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Birthday!

I got to spend the weekend with my wonderful family and I couldn't have been happier, I just wish the weekend wasn't so short :(.

On my actual birthday, I had to go to school (bummer). But I guess the whole world can't stop for me to celebrate my birthday right? But it should, everybody needs to be clear that it should....

The evening of my birthday, I got to go to dinner with my wonderful husband and my two besties from Cedar City. Sydney and Emily have been WONDERFUL friends since we have lived here, and we play with them at least once a week (but usually many time more). They can totally handle our "quirky" weirdness and still love us. Now that, is true friendship. We went out to Chili's for dinner and it was absolutely scrumptious. They are the best and I love them to pieces.

My birthday ice cream and fancy hat... I was entirely excited. There is nothing better than ice cream, a hat, food and friends. :)




Justin got me tickets to Disneyland for my birthday and just to make sure I didn't forget (which I absolutely did not, I dreamt about it every night), got me this Minnie Mouse card. The card says: "look who's turning 4!" but he crossed out the 4 and put a 23 instead! Inside was a pair of blow up Minnie Mouse ears!!! YAY!! He couldn't have chosen a better card, he knows me so well... 

The best friends we could ever ask for! Sydney and Emily! Love them to pieces! Thanks for a great birthday guys!

Best birthday ever! I am so spoiled. The end. 

Love, The Ricos

No comments:

Post a Comment