Background

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DISNEYLAND!!

My amazingly wonderful husband decided to treat me to the "honeymoon" we always wanted and took me to Disneyland for my birthday! He is just too great. We had so much fun and it was over incredibly fast! I need to go back NOW!! We got to spend the first day in Santa Monica at the pier and Venice Beach. It was so beautiful and nice to be in the sunshine. It was incredibly fun and so magical. We both felt like little kids again. I will let my pictures tell you about our trip, they are better at it then I am.

Get this, we went to a Knights Tournament and dinner! Definitely a great choice! We had so much fun watching the tournament and eating with our hands, such a great experience. 

Nuff. Said. 



The halls of the Castle. 


Venice Beach. 

Oh don't mind me... just eatin' a chicken with me hands... (said by Lord Justin)

Yummy Shrimp plate we got at Bubba Gumps. 

Knight Tournament!

HUZZAH!

Handsome man on the pier. 




The Bug's Life 3D movie. Justin loved it, he was so cute!

Playing in the ocean!

Tasty drinks at Bubba Gumps

Bug's life

Santa Monica Pier, such a beautiful day. 

After Splash Mountain. We got so much water in the boat, they had to pull it out and drain it after we were done. Not a single thing on my body was dry, not a single thing. There was water past my ankles when we got out.... crazy. 

Justin in the ocean, he loved it so much. 

Mouse ears!!

Santa Monica Pier at night, absolutely beautiful 

Buzz and Woody t-shirts. 


This is true, he is the best husband. 



Not going to lie, I was freaking scared... a lot. 

Mural at Venice Beach. 

The trip was absolutely amazing and so much fun! I am devastated that it is over! I know I've said it a million times, but my husband is the best, and I couldn't live without him. I can't wait to go back and I know Justin feels the same way! Yup, we are those Disney people. 

Thanks for reading, 

The Ricos

No comments:

Post a Comment