Background

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year!

I know it's been a while since I have written a post, but things get hecktic these days, and I just haven't had the time to update it.

November was a wonderful month and we got to have our first Thanksgiving together! It was our first big holiday with each other, and we got to spend it with my amazing in-laws. The weekend was full of parties galore and got to spend it with so much family, it was fantastic! Unfortunately, we were too busy having fun, that we didn't take any pictures, and I am not too happy about that.

We have been busily preparing for finals, and the Christmas break couldn't have come sooner for us. Sometimes, it feels as though school will never end. But thankfully, we made it through finals with flying colors, and have yet another semester down.

Our Christmas break started the birthday of my most favorite person in the whole wide world!!! We pretty much played games, watched movies, and ate junk food for a weekend solid. It was wonderful, and my man couldn't have been happier. I cooked my first turkey ( a 15 pounder!),and it was the nastiest thing I have ever done. I couldn't even bring myself to put my hand up inside, I had to get tongs.... yes, I'm that much of a wuss. We had an extremely "classy" birthday party complete with mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, Christmas plates, and fancy red goblets. The party was complete with some of our friends, and we loved having them there. I hope my better half had as good of a day as I did. One of these days I will be able to afford so much more, and I plan on spoiling him rotten.

So far our Christmas break has been full of family time, presents, food, and the Christmas spirit. We will have to take some more pictures to share and I will post again soon! I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!
Christmas Date around the town!

This folks, is a turkey neck.... I want to die.

My friend Joe... turkey Joe. I ate him, he was delicious.

Oh ya know, just rubbing butter on the nasty turkey.

The finished result. :D

Our fancy Birthday table.... YAY FANCY!

Justin's Birthday cup from our wonderful friends the Robison's.

BIRTHDAY BOY!!! With his birthday cake! Isn't he adorable?!

Temple square! We love Christmas!

Look how beautiful this place is... the church is true! :)

Best buds.... It's great having a sibling as your best friend.

Oh, just me an Jazzy.

My adorable nephew Luke. I can hardly leave him alone he's so cute.

The Big Band Theory shirt I gave Justin for his birthday. He loved it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment