I know this is extremely weird, but besides the wonderful holiday of Christmas, Halloween is my most favorite Holiday ever!! For my birthday a month back, my amazing husband got us tickets to go see Thriller at the Tuachan, and I was SOOOO excited because I had always wanted to go! He is just so great :D So we drove down after we got done with classes, ate at an amazing Thai food restaurant (which I had also never done, and was pleasantly surprised at how yummy it was), and watched the show. I quickly found out that Thriller is actually a dance production, and I had never seen anything like it, it was amazing! They had a lot of the dancers (dressed like zombies) walking through the audience before, during, and after the show taking pictures with people and trying to scare them. I'm not going to lie, one of them got me pretty good, Justin thought it was hilarious. I did not. Not only were they fantastic dancers, but they all did extremely well at keeping character. Not once did I see one smile or act human, it was wonderful and definitely brought the Halloween spirit. We had such a wonderful time, and we might just have to make this a tradition!
So, in spirit of Thriller, Justin decided that he wanted to be Zombies for Halloween, and I was happy to oblige. I finally got to put my stage makeup skills to work! Unfortunately, after making us up all great and scary-like, Justin got the flu and had to stay home from the nights festivities, and I had to throw our ward Halloween Bash all by myself. Thank heavens for my friend J'see, I couldn't have done it without her! The best part was, was that Justin was more concerned with the fact that he ruined my favorite holiday, and not the fact that he was barfing all over the place... Silly boy!
Don't worry.. there's always next year! :)
My delicious Thai food, I thought I would share it with all of you... You're welcome.
My adorable husband. The end.
Watching the pre-show!
Justin and a Zombie girl. She was my favorite one!
One of the other Zombies
My Zombie Husband
Zombie Mrs.Rico.... All makeup done by yours truly... :)
Thanks for reading!!
Love, The Ricos
No comments:
Post a Comment