Background

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Break!

We had the wonderful surprise of having my brother and sister come and spend their Fall Break with us, and then the next week have Justin's sister come and spend hers with us as well! I feel so blessed that our siblings love us so much, and it was great to have them come and play with us! Jenny nearly peed her pants when she found out she was coming to play with us, and she is always a hoot to have and Danny is just a huge stud! We had so much fun with them and as soon as they left Jasmin came to play! Her and Justin are two peas in a pod and they are just two little dorks together! Its like they have their own language when they are together, and I cannot understand a thing they say! It's hilarious!

We got to go up and see all of our families this weekend and it was so great to see them! Justin had to go have a doctors appointment to schedule knee surgery for this December so it gave us a great excuse to see everyone we love so much! I feel like a celebrity when we go home, it absolutely wonderful! The only thing that would have made it better would be seeing my sister and her wonderful family!



I've been really in to crafting lately, and this is the adorable stool I made during conference. My wonderful friend J'see gave it to me, and I LOVE IT!

 Our date to Les Mis, and Justy with the Juliet statue outside... cute!
It was most definitely the most amazing play I have ever seen! So. AMAZING!
 Me and Mr. Falstaff... aren't we a great couple? I think yes!
I love this boy more than I can say!! Look at us!


I cannot express how studly this boy is! I mean... Look at him!

Making homemade pizzas! Look at this bunch!

These two are besties!

This girl almost beat me at bowling... and I was seriously trying!

LOVE!


Danny and Justin found a racetrack at a yard sale for $2, and they played with it all weekend. Best money every spent! Actually, it is still on my living room floor as we speak.

Decorating and eating Halloween cookies! She is so cute I could die!

Jenny's Punkin she painted.

Dan and Justin carving their Phineas and Perry pumpkins! They turned out great!

We also got to go eat at a wonderful Chilean restaurant that Justin found in Provo and it was some of the best food I have ever tasted, and I got to have my wonderful mother there with me! I just love my family!

Until next time!

Love, The Rico's
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment