School has been rather interesting, and I am pretty much busy all the time with my homework. Justin on the other hand, hardly has any, and sometimes we just miss being together. Oh the joys of being an adult... ha! Justin is still hard at work studying business, and I recently changed my major. I can't believe that I am one of those people that fell in the trap. I always prized myself on knowing what I wanted to do from high school, and stuck with it. I didn't change my major because I love Theatre any less, but because I want a profession where I can teach, spend time with my family and am more likely to get a job. I guess I should tell you what I changed it to right? I used to be a theatre education major with a minor in English. And now I have switched the two. My literal major is an English education major with an emphasis in literature and a minor in theatre arts. Well that's a mouthful isn't it?! Needless to say, it is a definite change of pace from what I'm used to, but I am loving the difficulty of it and am pushing through.
I can't explain how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall. It is most wonderful time of the year (no, that is not Christmas okay?!). I get so excited when the leaves start changing colors, and I don't get sweaty arm pits just walking outside.... and also because it means my BIRTHDAY is coming! Some of you thought I would grow out of it as I got older; I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I have and always will love my birthday. According to my mother it is because I am a drama queen and love attention (which I am not going to disagree with). I'm not going to lie, your birthday gets a little less exciting as you get older, but I still had a fabulous day. Here are some of the things we did. :)
Justin's wonderful family came down and we spent the day at Bryce Canyon. I have never been, and it was beautiful!.... Not to mention this little cutie.
Awww... Look how cute they are. Best in-laws a girl could ask for!
Das is a Bryce Canyon plank....
Best of friends... and Yes, I am on my tippy toes. They are both so freaking tall and I couldn't see
over the sign. Sad...
My friend J'see got a silhouette and helped me cut out vinyl for my wall.... Isn't it adorable?!
We got to spend some time with our dear friends the Casper's. Look at these cuties playing just dance... awww.
Needless to say, it was a wonderful birthday. My amazingly fantastic husband got me tickets to go see Aladdin at Tuachan, and we made a day date of it and went this last Monday. That boy knows me better than anyone, and I love him more than I can say! He also got me a beautiful new CTR ring, perfume, and more tickets to go to Thriller at the end of the month! It's like having two birthdays.. so. excited. I have such a wonderful Husband, how did I get so lucky?
I will post again soon! Thank you for reading!
XOXO The Rico's







No comments:
Post a Comment