Background

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Changes

Marica recently informed me that I am VERY behind on my posts, and I am so sorry for that. Sometimes life gets in the way, but I figured right now is a good time as any to get caught up in my blogging.

After much prayer and deliberation, we decided it was best for us to pack up our little apartment in Cedar City and move back a little closer to home. We decided to attend UVU and finish our educational goals while living in Utah county.

At the beginning of December 2013, we had found an apartment close to the Utah Valley Hospital and were really excited to move in after the semester ended. But, when we went to get the keys for the apartment, we were appalled at the dirt, grime, and damage done to the apartment. This was not the apartment we were promised. After a few legal letters, we finally got our money back.. but then we were homeless.... My mother kindly offered to take us in until we found another apartment. I swear, that house was just packed full of humans. My sister Robyn and her family were living there temporarily as well while they were building a house in Santaquin. 11 People... One house... WOWZA!

But, things worked out for the better, and we found a wonderful 3 bedroom apartment in Springville that we absolutely love. I am just counting my blessings. Many thanks to the wonderful family and friends who came to help us move and get settled in our new apartment. I am already loving living up here so much! I can't wait to see what the future has to hold for us!

Thanks for reading,
Karina and Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment