Background

Saturday, March 22, 2014

!BIRTHDAY!

There is no person I love more in this world than my absolutely wonderful husband. This year we got to celebrate his birthday with some family (as we were living at my mom's house) and it was great to have them there! I wish I could buy him everything in the world, but he is so wonderful that he makes me feel like I don't have to get him anything. Gosh I'm lucky. (Sorry to get gushy folks, but this guy is great!)

I always feel like pictures do a much better job at telling a story than I do, so here are a couple pictures from his birthday!
             
                  Better than *you know what* cake!               BEST FRIENDS!
       
                         Jenny singing Justin his birthday song that she wrote. :)
Thanks for making the cake mom!     I said "Jenny say cheese!" and this is what she did... what a HAM!
          Justins Voldemort wand. He was so excited!            New Speakers!
                Yes we are Harry Potter fans, and No we are not ashamed.
Justin is a little kid when it comes to toys. He threw a fit in the store until I promised to buy this for him. No joke. But he is sooooo dang cute, so it's okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment