Background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HOLA!!

Well hey there! I thought I would give this blogging thing another try. I know that my sister and grandma are probably the only ones that would read this, but hey, I need to document our lives somehow, and I am TERRIBLE at the whole scrapbooking thing. For those of you who don't know, I recently married the love of my life and I couldn't be happier. Justin and I met at Snow College our first year, and started dating. Justin  honorably served a mission in Santiago, Chile and returned home to find me waiting anxiously. A few months later he got down on one knee in front of the Manti temple in the pouring rain and asked me to be his wife!! I couldn't have been more excited! Our wedding day couldn't come sooner. On May 12, 2012 we got married in the beautiful Manti Utah temple. After spending an amazing honeymoon in Las Vegas, we retired to our new home in Cedar City where we will be going to school this fall. I promise to post pics of our apartment asap! I hope you enjoy our blog, and I promise to try real, REAL hard to keep this up! Thanks!

Love, la familia Rico

My dearest love and I as we exited the Temple. YAY!

 Funny story... After a middle of the night trip to the bathroom, I sprinted back to the bed in our hotel room cuz I was freezing. I jumped on the bed, grabbed the covers, and pulled as hard as I could.... Little did I know, the covers were tucked under.. So, my hand slipped off the covers, and I punched myself full on in the face!! Best part was, Justin wasn't even in the room when it happened. I tried to play it cool as I talked with a lisp the rest of the night just to wake up to blood spots on my pillow, a fat lip, and this beautiful beauty mark on my lip... Great story for the kids. :)
We got great tickets to go see the Blue Man Group! Second row!! It was so funny, I laughed the whole time, and Justin got a whole mouth full of smashed bananas sprayed in his mouth because he was laughing too! So great!

Us outside Bellagio watching the fountains. Justin absolutely LOVES them! Aren't we cute?

We went to the wax museum and got to try on all these props while taking awesome pics with the people. I would have put a pic of them, but they are all on Justin's phone. So... you just get to look at cute pics of us being pirates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment